I purchased "Win zip" online because their service is required to open a program called "DVD Fab" they have received my payment for their service but the parent company (cleverbridge) will not respond to my request for a usable log on code.now now I'm out the purchase price with nothing received for my money.

I went to their website for "Contact us) last week and am still waiting for any response from them.

I previously had the program three years ago and it is extremely annoying to receive such lack of response from a Company for whose service is mandatory to access various services.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cleverbridge. The most disappointing about other product from Cleverbridge was lack of response for log on code Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Avast Software that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cleverbridge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Cleverbridge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cleverbridge?

Comments